- Worry about leaking when you laugh?
- Cross your legs when you sneeze?
- Worry about leaking when you cough or exercise?
- Have trouble holding back wind?
- Know the location of every loo in your surroundings?
- Use the loo more than 9 times in a day, use the loo more than once a night or often have to race to the loo?
- Go to the loo “just in case”?
- Avoid trampolines and skipping rope with your children?
- Experience any back or pelvic pain?
Or have you been diagnosed with an umbilical hernia or diastasis?